MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT
Port City – Your Gateway to South AsiaPort city is a mega scale master-planned urban development initiative that aims to expand Colombo’s Central Business District. Colombo, the country’s commercial capital, has been consecutively ranked as South Asia’s Best City to Live in by Mercer, where attractiveness for businesses is based on high-quality human capital and competitive costs of doing business.
The appeal of Port City Colombo is further enhanced by
- A Special Economic Zone law to promote economic activity in the Service Sector (Offshore Banking, Regional Head Quarter Operations, ICT, Knowledge and Tourism Related Services).
- A Proposed world-class convention center and the new Financial Center under construction will attract significant MICE footfall.
- The Projected doubling of Sri Lanka’s per-capita GDP from $4,000 to $8,000 in this decade will create a significant affluent class looking for high-quality living.
- The Extension of the existing CBD through structured investment opportunities in commercial, high-end residential and leisure oriented real estate.
- Modern high-quality infrastructure to foster innovation and talent development.
- Access to the national expressway network via the elevated highway and access to the country’s rail, air and sea transport network
Located with the waterfront to its west and across the road from a sunken plaza to the east, this plot that is situated within the Financial District is to be developed as a mixed-use housing development facility. Primarily aimed for residential living, it will also include allotments for commercial space within the podium, with retail areas located along the edge, abutting the open space at the waterfront.
Foreign investors are permitted 100% ownership of real estate investment.
Project Company can facilitate potential partnerships (JV, PPP) with interested parties locally and internationally.